Wednesday 14 January 2015

December Purchases



So it’s been a long break, a blissful four weeks to relax. We finished the work on the flat. It’s all looking so lovely now and I am so happy it’s all done. Finally feel like I can relax again in our own home and can now focus on getting things ready for baby (more on that later).

My list of December purchases:

-        *  Nothing. I bought no clothing this month, despite getting bigger. I did borrow some maternity wear from a friend though so that helped. My mother also gifted me a pair of soft, thick-soled moccasin type shoes as my feet are starting to get quite sore.

With so little left of my pregnancy I feel like now is not the time to buy more maternity gear, I will keep relying on the capsule I have built-up. Once baby is born I also don’t foresee a rush to buy new clothing until after my body settles back into something I am hoping resembles its previous shape. At this point I don’t think I will buy anymore items until earliest April or May but I will post if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment