Friday 5 September 2014

Partially tucked

The last couple of years it has seemed a bit of a trend to partially tuck in your tops. Until now I was mostly unconvinced. I dislike tucking in T shirts as I feel it looks too forced and I usually fully tuck or untuck my work shirts. I always felt the in-between look was sloppy. Until now.

Most of my work shirts, especially the summery types, are fairly loose and I’ve always worn them untucked. However, at almost 16 weeks along my tummy is still pretty flat and it’s probably silly but that makes me very happy. I love that I can button-up my jeans and slip on a belt. I want to celebrate this state of being as long as I still can. So... I have now gotten into the habit of partially tucking the front of my blousy tops in to show-off my belt, as per pic. Please don’t misunderstand that I am dieting or anything like that, I wouldn’t sacrifice the health of my unborn to look slim, but I do like that I don’t look like a whale yet and am embracing that feeling while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment