Thursday 8 August 2013

Essential Oils starter kit


So excited! My new essential oils arrived over lunch at work. I couldn’t resist a sneak-peak. Here are the 6 I bought; Lavender, Lemon, Tea-tree, Eucalyptus, Sweet Orange and Peppermint. Most look very standard and are recommended by most aromatherapy sites as the basics, the only exception being the sweet orange. I love citrusy smells and if I’m saying bye-bye to my Nivea-Happy Time then I’ll want a decent replacement.

These are an early birthday gift from my boy and he says he doesn’t want me to use them until my actual birthday! Arrrgh the pain! I guess I’ll have to store them somewhere for a week or so. At least I can gather some more recipes to try out in the meantime. At the moment a peppermint or citrus body wash is top of the list, followed by deodorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment